Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Behind the Curtain..Family news..My friends new 2006 web page...C3 time?


I just wanted to take this time to welcome you to my best friends amazing web page. Check out his nonprofits, or view his complete profile, and a paragraph on his really cool church.
love ya miss hammer head

These last few days have been amazing, like 75' amazing. Today is my day off, and I am doing the usual. I have begun the process of looking for 2 more new jobs, and it really does suck. I have to wait at least till Feb 1st, and then my girl will hire me on at On the Border, she just needs to know what store she will be sent to.

Fellowship church is gearing up for the annual Creative Church Conference, (aka C3). I have and will be volunteering for the 3rd straight year in a row, it is for me a great opportunity to really see the nuts and bolts of how this great church body works. This year, I am also excited because they have changed things up a little with all new speakers, schedule of days and lots more. Looking forward to hearing Bill Hybels from Willow Creek and TD Jakes from the Potters house.

444Fellowshipchurch.com Exclusive-worship team member Matt Murph discusses a typical Saturday right before show time. check it out here.

Since the beginning of the year started, I have been really taking a lot of time for myself, I worked 3 jobs for a whole year, with a couple breaks in between, and it was rough, but I am ready to do it again.

****Family news, Dad is no longer in full retirement mood. He is a financial advisor, backer and part owner of a couple of furniture stores in Branson Missouri. If you are ever in the branson area, you can check them out. Also, if you are stuck in your hotel room and you find yourself watching "Branson Tv" you can see the whole WFO-Fine Furniture outlet gang on TV. The little catchy jingle is my dad's wife singing, and yes you can see my father in the commercial. My sister Victoria my sister in MPLS, bless her heart had a little run in with Skippy, moms, and then my old car, she hit ice, and then comes the pole in the lot, she's is ok, but the car is a little hurt. Debra, Rob, and girls are still in Kenosha and doing good, Rob is in Italy for two weeks. Jim and Becky have moved to Iowa, so if you are reading this. CALL YOUR BROTHER. ****

That is all for now, have a great start to the year. Peace, faith, hope, and love Randall




No comments: