Friday, January 13, 2006

Time for me?? Sit in the pit for church??

As God keeps allowing me to wake each morning, I am more drawn to the fact that it is truly a blessing. Being able to live my life, where I do, how I do it, and with the gift of life to keeping sharing it along this journey. I am slowly realizing that you have to take time for you, and continue to take time for God. This week has been a crazy time at work, I have had some real freaks come into my store. I cant wait for this weekend for the playoffs, the football games should be awesome. After a little bit of break from hanging so tight with my friends, I am hoping we will be able to hang this weekend.

Last weekend after church, I spent 4 fun filled hours at Ikea, and I am just waiting for tax time, and I will be able to finish decorating my apartment like I want. FC's stage design team again went out of there way for this series. We have a "sit in the pit" section, like you see on the MTV music awards, Vh1 Awards, and the Oscars. Pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: