Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No more bull... Helping out a friend...

Good evening to all of my friends and family. I hope you had a great start of the new year. Mine has been yet eventful. I have decided that 2006 is going to be my year, to shed some pounds, maybe some friends, and most importantly some stress. I have already begun that process. I have quit two of my jobs, and I am down to just one, which is still at DFW INTL TERMINAL D-31. I have decided that if things are not going the way, I see, then maybe God will have to lead me some other direction. This year I am not putting up with any bull****, if anybody wants to, get ready, cause I will be throwing it right back. So as you view my online calendar of activities, and you don't see my work schedule up, or it has changed in the last 24 hours, it's because it has.

My heart was pierced by God poking at it, saying you really need to help out some friends. So I did, you know who you are, and I hope you get my package soon. Love you both. randall

No comments: