Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just need to talk??

We have been going through a really tough time at work with the owners of the restaurant. They want to do and be everything including the owners. It really gets old, considering all they do is bitch and moan, and never thank you for anything at any time. I decided to have a little chat with my two managers at separate occasions. Here is what I found out, they talked, talked, and talked some more. My GM thanked me and said you now what, no one has ever asked me how I am doing, listened, did not interrupt or have a hidden agenda. Not my kids, not my first husband, and certainly not my current boyfriend, thank you randall, you really do care.

So then, I thought I would try and reverse the same thing that I just did. I called up my best friend who I trust with any amount of info that I spout to him. After a hour and half, he asked me if I wanted his opinion, shared, cried, told me he loved me, and said, "Randall, keep reaching for the one true relationship that will only satisfy people-randall it is the current one you have with Jesus, everybody else-including me let go of.

Trying to let go, and just hang on to the one who continues to give me breath daily,

Randall

No comments: