Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas and have a Safe New Year-2006

It has been a long week, and this weekend was filled with excitement. I have been able to hang out with my new family Afif, and a great couple Nick and Jen. We all got to experience two fun filled nights together like no other. The first Christmas service of FC and of course they loved it. Second, we spent Christmas Eve afternoon, and all evening together, laughing, joking, asking questions, running around town, wrapping presents, and getting to know a little of each ones lives growing up.

FC put on a total of 21 Christmas services, 11 just at the main Grapevine campus where I go. I was able to see the show 3 times, and I brought a total of 12 friends, for the very first time to Fellowship. I could move right now out of Dallas, and head to my next location, (which is a secret) but I am going to stick around for little bit longer to continue one great ride.
A ride that I have had the opportunity to allow God to work through me and others so far here at the greatest thing going for the local church-Fellowshipchurch.com.
Log on to "WATCH" just a glimpse of the Fellowship Christmas experience. ALSO A CHRISTMAS DEVOTIONAL to read, your greatest 30 minutes is only a click a way.

iii Please note my web page will be going through "reconstruction". I hope your looking forward to meeting me back here soon in 2006.333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know you have been busy I'm sure. Hope you had a good Christmas. Shari and I had only a few people over. My sister, father In-law. Keep strong in Christ. I miss you and hope to talk to you soon. Chuckles.

Anonymous said...

WOW! New look to the website! Very hip. How was your weekend with pops and the gang? Anxious to hear.
m