Sunday, January 22, 2006

Maybe Moving???

Debating on a change is always a long, exhaustive, process that always ways on your mind. This one however I might have to do, and my say in the matter more than likely will not count. How is it far to be voted the only person in the mix, that really has no reason to move, but forced because the only likely choice is you?. Trying to figure it if life is fair right now doesn't seem logical, but wondering if I want to start over in a town, that I have already been in might be a unfair answer on me.

I moved to DFW for one reason, and that reason is a great opportunity to be involved in a church that is young, vibrant, and souls are going places. I live each day to be involved at FC, and when the weekend comes, I cant wait to see what God has in store for me with one of the best hours of my week. This week is our "Creative Church Conference"- C3 and I will be at the church Monday night, Tuesday night, all day Wednesday, and Thursday, and then off on a little short vacation to Branson to discuss my future with my father.

Well, this weekend was a light show worship extravaganza like I have not seen in a long time at FC. The pronouns this weekend were They, you, and we.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man!! Has it been a long time since I have been able to visit your blog. I love the changes that you made and the design is so much more trendy. I wish you all the best in you future endeavors with the family. You know where I stand on this issue so I will not take up space blabbing my mouth about it here. I will have to do some more reading of past blogs to catch up. Can't wait.

S

i am randall 4 u said...

Thank you for your love, and support. I can't wait for the day that I can wake up, and only make decisions that affect the way God loves me, accepts me, and views me by His unjudgemental eyes.