Monday, December 19, 2005

Funny Joke, bad timing...So I think?? Ed+U2=??? Four news station at FC

Well, my friends (not all of them) really don't have all there bulbs screwed in real tightly. I had probably one of the worst jokes played on me this Saturday night. I will not name any names, but two out of the 3 thought it would be funny to play a joke on me. The joke went something like this. They called me and told me one of my friends was in jail, and asked me if I could go bail them out. Of course me being the nice best friend that I am to these two people, I immediately jumped off on one freeway and headed on another to downtown Dallas. Long stupid joke and story later, they called laughing, and they just wanted me to come over really bad to hangout. I had already made plans, and really was not in the mood to be messed with, especially to that extreme.

Fellowship never ceases to amaze me, this weekend services were really good, and Tianne Moon did an awesome job taking us through a journey into the GREAT UNKNOWN with the life of Mary, the mother of Jesus. Ed + U2 = Fellowship worship experience is like no other. Derrick Bennot of the student ministries of FC and his band lead worship, and he and Erik Orsen rocked out the crowd with the special before the message "original of Species" by Ed's favorite secular rock band U2.

We had all 4 news stations at the last service this weekend taping, and doing a cover story about mega churches not being open on Christmas Day. The church keeps reminding themselves, and others they are doing 21 Christmas services, 11 just at the main campus in Grapevine.

No comments: