Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy birthday MOM

This is the 3 days of the year that I dread...
My heart is saddened of the past events...
Time has not been on the side of letting her go...
People change, people forget, people get re-married...
I try and let my mind think to the past...
I am filled with emotion....
I begin to cry... I will never forget my mom...
I wake up to this day with my dad in my ear...
I am relieved he is still here on earth...
I am ok wishing my mom a very Happy 68th Birthday...
as she is spending her day with Jesus, and her parents in Heaven.

My life will go on, I will still remember the joy she brought to alot of people...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you always & understanding your hurt
m-

i am randall 4 u said...

Thank you, love you, and know we have and will remain?!?!