Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Not Home Alone-ready to party??

Well, I got home from work on Sunday night for the second week in a row, where we did not have one table come in for dinner at My Martini. I left at 9pm, and was talking to a friend on the phone, and I was like, "Oh my god Cheryl there is someone in my house". Of course, I unlock the door, and the first thing I see is bellows of incense smoke, tons of empty be-vo bottles on the floor, and 3 sets of very surprised eyeballs staring at me.
Well, Afif and Jen left my place about an hour after I left for work, Jen picked her man Nick and decided they wanted to hang more and called up Afif, and he said, " I am driving by Randall's house", and Jen said, "so am I, let's just hangout there and wait for him at his place." Good times had by all, and Afif and we finally got to meet this hockey player stud that Jen just adores and always talks about. So here is my question, Why are hockey players so big, this guy was huge, and I watched my p's and q's, cause he would squash me like a bug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, who has the key to your apt.?
m