Monday, December 05, 2005

whyiTRUST...Weekend lowdown

Saturday and Sunday was my two not normal days off. I got home from working at my Martini @ 1am, slept, and awoke by 8am Saturday morning. Here is my weekend in review. I took a hike at Lake Grapevine, washed my car, met friends for breakfast, went to the bank, grocery shopping, cleaned my apt, shaved my head, and all by 3pm when my buddy Afif and Jen came to hang for the rest of the evening.
Sunday I went to church, and was on my way home when Afif called, and wanted to know what I was doing? I said, "heading home and chilling." I pull around the corner of my complex and I see this black Eclipse sitting in front of my apt, and I am wondering in my head, now why would that be there?? Afif decided after all he was not sick and did not want to stay home by himself, so of course we watched football all day & night. We did have a good time.

This weekend was the conclusion of the whyi series. Ed discussed why it is he and others have a hard time trusting others and God, because of his humanness. Trust is a God thing, and a good thing to have, and how all of us have been wired for faith, it is just a matter of trust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bald?! again?!
m