Friday, December 09, 2005

Your in the people industry...

Yea, I know but it sure does suck sometimes. Today was a very hard day, everybody was like trying to give me advice, and I was not asking for it. This Spanish man was having a really bad day, and was just not letting anybody know it, but me. He walked in, greeted him, I read the drink menu, let him know he could stay at the bar, or go to the counter, and where he could even eat it. So, at the end of his miserable attempt to eat, drink, and be merry, I just kept on pissing him off. He said to me, "You know you are not a very nice person, and I told him I wanted to know what I did wrong, and he said, " you are just not a happy person" I did let him know I was in a great mood, and the other guest at my bar, told him to leave me alone, and then he decided to leave.

No comments: