Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Trent Douglas knows who his daddy is? Thompson Family going to the "Creek"...Happy 18th Birthday Andrea and 50th to my sister Debra...Lifto???

Well today was a shocker, I have not seen one of my long lost brothers from good ol' college days in a long time. I was talking to a manager and I hear "Thompson", and I said, "Lifto, what are you doing here?" It was so weird, but it was awesome, Christopher and Kjerstin Lifto are now in North Carolina, and we go way way way back to 1993. He just got done with his two week R & R, that they spent in Arkansas, two fun filled weeks in the water, and I am sure plenty of "Hot Baths"- private joke, I know you two are laughing.

God continues to bless with me with great friends, and for all my other friends, If they did not show love, compassion, and a open heart, trust me, you all and I owe them a wonderful thank you. They found me yet in another deep dark hole, that I could not get out of. LIFTO'S, I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU, and yes I know I am still worthy!!! It still up holds me when I need it. ***Please pray for Lifto and all that are still in Iraq.**

I want to welcome into the world Trent Douglas Sanders who was born this morning around 2am, I cant wait to see you two and meet the little Sander-man in just two days. Congrats Brennan and Annie.

Well, after much anticipation we are going to our little Thompson Family reunion to CELEBRATE DEBRA RUANE'S 50th BIRTHDAY, this weekend in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Here is the down low for our schedule....
Friday arrive in Kenosha around noon, lunch at the Secret Garden? and chillin in the evening.
Saturday breakfast w/ family @ hotel, Saturday Nick Larson and daughter, Brennan Sanders joining the Thompson Festivities in Milwaukee.
Saturday night we will all go to dinner at the SafeHouse, and then possibly a Comedy Sports Club, and then the downtown Milwaukee riverfront.
Sunday wake up and go to church at Willow Creek w/ Kristen, eat breakfast, and head towards Downtown Chi-town.
Monday head back to Branson with Dad, and Tuesday back to work

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDREA RUANE, AND DEBRA RUANE.!!!!!! Try and guess who is 18 and who is turning 50???? They are both young at heart.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot a birthday beeeyyyaatch!
I'll forgive you.

Anonymous said...

RPT,

You haven't changed a bit these last ten years. What a shocker to hear your voice in Dallas! Sorry neither of us had more time to revisit old stories and share knew stories. HB & me...11years of fun. You know it! I could make millions cloning and selling HB to worthy men! You ARE worthy, never forget it.

Chris

Anonymous said...

This is Matthew Tait Lifto - cousin to Chris Lifto. I still live in the Dallas area - next time any of you are around, you gotta holler: taitlifto@hotmail.com.

One of my best memories is of Chris and I riding bikes as kids in Carrollton (suburb of Dallas) - Chris rode the Strawberry Shortcake bike of my sister. Good times.

-Tait