Friday, September 30, 2005

The end to September....Anybody for DonkeyKong? Everything is BIGGER in Texas?!

Well, I know this will be a shock to most of you, but the month outside of my mom passing away, this by far was one of the hardest months in my entire life. I am down, up, then down, happy, frustrated, mad, sad, glad, in argument's with friends and family, that don't understand that I love them, care about them, and want only the best for them. I am hoping and praying to the God above, I need a better October....Please.

Well, today is the first day of one of the largest state fairs in the nation. Yes it's so BBBIIIIGGGG.
This big event runs from today to October 23. I will let you know who might stroll through our TGIFridays-B10

C A N C E L L E D
Well plans are final, and Karla and I are on our way to Nebraska, leaving this Wednesday afternoon, we cant wait. T-bag & Nat we will see you soon. Oh yea miss shelly bang bang, you want to play? Oh it's on, better go get warmed up on the old Atari beeaacthhhh. CANCELLED

No comments: