Monday, September 26, 2005

OH VICTORIA....A belated birthday... Lincoln Brewster @ FC... Introducing El Paso to Nebraska-CANCELLED

Oh where, oh where can one of my favorite sisters be. HAPPY 49th Birthday VIC.

I want to say a huge sorry, and happy belated birthday to one of my very best friends Patrick Ley. I have a had such a great friend like you since summer of 93. I have been there for your moms cancer, the passing of her, your engagement to Shari, the wedding when we kidnapped her, ( that's what the best man has to do), I was there for the birth of your new son as you dedicated him, and I am sure more good best friend bonding moment times to come.

When I am down, you always call at just the right time, you know when my walk is struggling, and all you have to do is just listen, and it picks me back up and puts back on the path. Love you bro.

This weekend was yet another surprise for the grapevine campus of FellowshipChurch.com Lincoln Brewster, national recording artist, and worship pastor/leader led worship all weekend at FC-grapevine. It was an awesome time of worship. Ed's message still on adultery just plain rocked. Check out this powerful message and awesome video they did to get the point across here.

C A N C E L L E D
Two short days and 1 week I will be back in the Big O' with my girl Karla. We are lining up the schedule, and it will be jam packed. Just to name a few highlights. Mai Tai Lounge, a kite Flying Festival, riding 4 wheelers, Jazz on the Green, Chris Saub Band Jam, going to the Husker game, and of course, our Lady of 680 CCC, and tons more. STAY TUNED, you know who you are??!!

FOR ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED, YOU BETTER GET READY TO WORK!!!!! CANCELLED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

break out the Barbie kite Beeeatch....it's on like donkey kong
m