Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dollar Rental or Avis...The couch is on the way...Good-bye our fearless leader

Well I am happy to report that Chris & Michelle Saub and baby Micah made it safe and sound to DFW, and the wedding went off with a good guitar solo hitch. I took them to get a rental car, but oh well for the reservation. We stood in the Dollar Rental line for 15 minutes, and then at the counter for 35 minutes as this Asian could not figure out how to pull her head out of her ass. Michelle kept on saying if they don't have what we want we are going to Avis. I don't think so. Here is what they reserved online- a black 4 door Chrysler 3000 for $ 24.95 a day. They got 4 door Chrysler Silver Charger for $25 more and it's a premium model. The moral of the story is, if you are in line listen, look, and pay close attention, cause in this case that Asian screwed the Saubs, and when momma isn't happy, no one is happy. We are getting ready to go out for dinner, and hit up a few musical bars. Peacceee

My dad and his best friend are going to leave Tuesday at 5 in the morning with the couch. We will spend Tuesday night and all day Wednesday together and go to First Wednesday at FC, and then they will head back to Branson.

I am trying to gain my composure, due to one of the best general managers I have ever had the pleasure of working under. He just got an immediate move to my old store "Dirty C-30", I will definitely miss Drew.
Just got back in and I am very tired. Have a great Labor Day weekend, and I will see some of you at FC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exited about the couch can't wait to see it. yes I will be coming sometime soon.

j in texas

Anonymous said...

With as much talk about this dang couch, you better be posting a picture on your blog of it when you get it. So have you laid down your own personal rules about what goes on on that couch. I have some. Oh and those dang asians. When will they learn? Ha! And for those reading this I am asian myself so don't worry about any prejudices.

S