Saturday, May 20, 2006

Want to see me on t.v.???? FC-Uptown UPDATE...DaVinci Code is a dud...

**** I am sharing some cool info. NOT BOOSTING MY EGO, a couple of my friends said I should.****

The last couple months Ed was inspired by his favorite music group to be a little more edgy in church, and so he created the first ever Christian mosh pit in a church, and it was a huge success. Everybody was and still is talking about one of the fastest growing churches in the nation. So I ask you, have you yet checked out the past sets, stage designs that we are known for??? Want to see me on national television and in the pit, then you better tune into Ed Young t.v. to see me in the first ever Christian mosh pit in a church. Trying to not keep God in a box, we don't even attempt to go there. Creative, Innovative, Compelling, and cutting edge is the best way to explain our explosive growth.

Mark your calendars, a brand new campus is opening up in the downtown-uptown Dallas area on June 25 and you can check out the construction process right here. The word is getting out.

Dan Brown and Tom hanks have done a injustice to Christians and evangelical alike all over the world, it will spur on conversation-yes, but the outcome will be taking us a few steps back.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: