Sunday, May 14, 2006

Saying Goodbye...Happy Mother's Day


Last night, I said good-bye to a friend that I have known since age 10. Dan & Ester Fries left this morning for a long road trip,their moving back to Pittsburgh. Just not even two weeks ago they had their first baby girl Kaitlyn, yesterday morning graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary, last night packed up the U-haul with some of the family. My friend who I will extremely miss is moving back to Steeler country. I have been hanging with Danny for a couple of years now, and we have been working on a lot of issues I have in my life. I am learning to love myself more, learning to love people more, but most importantly I am learning to let God love me more. Thanks Danny for your constant love, support, and encouragment.

I am kinda thinking that I really don't like the month of May, it is just so hard on me "emotionally"-speaking. I would like to wish all the special MOM'S out there that I know HAVE A GREAT DAY! Just remember when all the kids have moved out of the house, safely, soundly, and still sane, then you give a sigh of relief and know you did a hard job well done. GO MOMS. It's your day, live it well.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: