Saturday, May 06, 2006

Got a birthday?? Thompson Family NEWS...GO MAVS

May is the month that alot of my friends have birthdays. I would like to introduce you to a friend that has been impacting my life over 7 years. Today is one of my best friends birthday, and this cat is getting old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFFREY CARLSON.

Geoff has been working at Busch Gardens in Willamsburg for the last 4 summer years. This year he is in charge of all musicals and dramas that will be happening this season. CONGRATS GEOFF!! He has been a very good encouragement for my life for many years. I am hoping this will catapolt him into Hollywood, where he belongs. (You need to catch up to your old, ex-friend from high school - Chris Klein)haha

I want to wish all of my friends a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~John Bonnell, Geoffrey Carlson, Edward Weinger, Jonathan Miller, Brennan Sanders, Nathan Opdahl, and my son who will be turning 17 on May 10. I am sure old.

***In Kenosha Wisconsin on May 1, my niece Christiana Ruane got into a minor car accident with her best friend. Since I am an uncle a few times my brothers two kids just welcomed new little ones into the family. Jaime the oldest, welcomed her 2nd new little one this past month, and Jordan had his first baby at 20, just a couple of weeks ago.*** CONGRATS

The Dallas Mavs will be starting the 2nd leg to a championship. They play the San Antonio Spus this Sunday May 7 at high noon. G O MAVS


living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: