Friday, May 05, 2006

a great birthday this year...

was needed, and I was not disappointed. The clock hit midnight, the phone began to ring, and I knew, boy I am getting older. Thank you to everybody who called, text me, emailed, and I even got some gifts in the mail. I definelty felt the love. Thank you Thank you. My general manager talked me into taking the day off. I told Debbie, "what am I going to do on my day off?" My buddy Afif called me around 1:45pm and said, "something came up, and I won't be able to make it". After hanging up on him, at 2pm I heard a knock on the door, it really was not what I wanted to hear, but it was Afif, "boy I got you, ha ha." I didn't think it was funny. We hit the road, and we went to Mexico Lindo for my favorite "Rainbow Margarita", then we spent the next 3 hours at Martini Ranch in Uptown sipping on $3 martinis. Our next stop was Sambuca, a very ultra cheek expensive bistro, and it was very good. All in all, it was a great birthday, and nothing really crazy happened, he did want to take me to the stripe joint, but we both knew that was not going to happen. Also, shane no I did not get naked for this birthday, like the last, sorry.
living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, no naked Randy Paul Thompson this year. That is actually pretty suprising given whose birthday this is. I thought that was your favorite way to spend your day.........in your birthday suit. Ha!! I am glad that you have such a great friend, Afif, to hang out with and keep you entertained. My hats off to you Afif. Keep him under control. Anywho, it's getting late............Seacrest Out!!

S