Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Shania Twain @ FC...Time to let go...

Well, I must say that my church never ceases to amaze me. Lisa Whelchel-aka-"Blair", from the Facts of Life made another Mother's Day guest appearance to encourage mothers. She also kicked off the building campaign of the first weekend to give your best gift-first-this weekend. She is incredible author, speaker, teacher, actor and mother of 3. She does a lot of traveling and speaking engagements. She recently came down to hear the casting vision for "Town and Country" about a month ago, since she is still an active member of FC. This weekend a all girl group sang for all the moms a Shania Twain song, "This one is for the girls.

Well onto other news, I have been successful in helping a friend "which we all know", find a pyschatrist, I just couldn't do it any longer. I sure am hoping that he will stick with it to the very end. I love this friend of mine, but we both know that he has a chemical imbalance in his head, that he just can't let go of. We are still very close friends, and he is still going on vacation with me and my best friend from grade school, Randy Inserra at the end of the month.

I have been doing a lot of soul searching, and my heart breakes about letting go of things that I just love to hold on to. I have a couple of friends that I just wonder why we are friends. We use to be really close, but have slowly drifted away, I think that is one little thing I just don't like about Christianity. You have to completely put your whole faith and beliefs in a God that you can't see, but yet you trust Him enough to get you threw each day. When He says it is time to move on, you better do it, and make it that much easier later on down the road.

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. Tell your "friend" that I wish him the best in this new experience and I hope that he finds it very helpful. I really like these blogs that talk about the relationships you have with other people. They seem very mature compared to the very rough cut I get over the phone. Ha!!

S