Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Son??? WHO-- for Mother's Day weekend

I lay in bed dreading to get up to face this day

My nerves are shot in anticipation of what seems like an eternity

Wondering if I will ever have the opportunity to stare into his eyes

I need to go to work, but even that gives me a bad taste in my mouth

Can I still walk this life, and not want to know you, and want you to be so in my life...

Today is Wednesday May 10, a day that will always haunt my dreams, hopes and fears.

Today is my son's birthday, my heart hopes for hope.

I often tell myself that hope is good thing, well right now it is the only thing to hang on to. I want to meet him, hold him, hug him, hangout with him. Until that wish happens, I will continue to hang out with the other young people who are in my life, and continue to hope. Hope is a good thing!!!

Have you figured out who is going to the special guest speaker this weekend at FC. I will give you another clue, CLICK HERE to find out who is a member of Fellowshipchruch.com

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: