Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I hate April 1st

this day to me is kinda dumb, lets be honest. Here is what we do... we prank our closest friend on this funny day of humor. They get up to start there day, not realizing what this day will entail.
They pick up the phone to receive the prank, and immediately get pissed, or laugh. Well mine this year was in person... and I didn't care for it.

So I'm up working out with my friends, a personal trainer, and my personal assistant going over the agenda for my crazy busy weekend. Just go with it. Well my boo aka the P.A. was really not wanting to tell me something but needed to. " Randall I have to move and there is nothing I can do about it." My heart sank and emotions began to fill and over come my body. My old lady is moving and where I'm not sure. I have known that God has been slowly moving my life into a transitional period, but this was just down right wrong. My best friend, my counselor, a workout partner, the mother of my child Harley Daniel, who will babysit her when I can't come home, hell who is going to align my weekly schedule and remind me whats on my busy plate... I guess me?

I have realized that I have let friends get to close to me and my true friend has been on the back burner. I have been actively looking at drawing the curtain back on my life and taking out some of the un-needed props that make my life easier, but maybe more complicated.


WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: