Monday, April 27, 2009

Is Iowa really ahead of Illinois??/

Well, it looks that way. Today was the first day of "Same Sex Marriages to be legal in Iowa. Im hoping this does not turn out like California. People ask me my opinion all the time. I really didnt think I was so opinionated, but I guess I am. When you read this...chill out. Im totally for this in every way possible. I just wish it was Illinois and or all of the U.S. It's 2009 and people should be able to fall in love with who they want...regardless of their up bringing, religious belifs, or what their friends/family think. Im so over people's close minded views. I sometimes just cant stand this country in their conservative mind set.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-ia-gaymarriage-glanc,0,7615023.story

WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: