Friday, April 17, 2009

Friendships are really hard to come by...



and I know that personally. People in this day and age are becoming so consumed with themselves and their financial gain. The world has got to be coming to an end, because there are some really jacked up people living on this world(not really even considering my friends and family in this thought but a few fit the bill). I'm sounding out against people who think they are so not into themselves and those are the worst ones, cause they don't even realize they SO are. It really has had an effect on my social interaction with what I call doochbags. I really enjoy meeting new people, hearing their stories and finding out how/why they tick. I have been secretly doing a 3year study on human behavior, friendships and family rivalry.
My studies are still continuing and people still fail to amaze me with their lack of judgment, communication, and their own selfish gratification to only pump and boost their egos.



I have also really met some outstanding people that are just a diamond in the ruff. I have been really slowing down the process of getting to know them to fast, just b/c I come with such a loaded plate. My friend Bizzell and I have realized were are really alike in alot of areas. Its good
to know that friends are really hard to come by, but when you found those few, those diamonds really sparkle and effect how you do life.

WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: