Monday, April 13, 2009

My 2nd Easter at Willow Creek...







since I moved here and I could hardly stand it. This 4th month of the year is looking to be my favorite, I finally can "get it together", I know right?? My life is not out of the woods, but it is sure turned out to be alot more calm, peaceful and now off to a new busy season in my life. Well Easter morning I got up, and took the dog on a walk and we went to Lake Michigan (2blocks away) and watched the sunrise. It was awesome. I had a quick breakfast and then I was off to the Creek for the 8am service.The whole service was amazing, but the message was so from God and it totally spoke to my heart, again like I was the only person in the 7200 seat auditorium. You can watch the 15 minute message,drama-dance routine, and hear the end of the message song, it was an amazing service.
CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE HERE....I have been doing alot of thinking, praying, reading a couple good books, and contemplating. Im not sure on what, but Im hopeful one day real soon, I can tell you I really think my best days are ahead of me. Im still working out with my trainer everyday and we have started Tony Hortons
90 Day Body for Life Transformation. Im going to go one step further and do a 4th month before I do the big revealing. It is slowly changing my life, I might be out of my league on this one, but this old goat can "Get R done...I promise". I will see you Labor Day weekend in September.
WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: