Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Brothers gotta hang...

with the brothers. I have been trying to encourage David to hangout with his family a little more than normal for a college student that has 3 other brothers. Tuesday night is date night for his parents and he has to babysit a 7 , 9, 11 yr olds. I decided since we both know we need more patience in my life, I decided to hangout with him. His brothers went and got more friends to hangout with and we all played kickball in the yard, and then David and I took them to Cici's Pizza for dinner and video games of course. We all had a blast and then David and I ended the fun evening of playing tennis from 10:30pm till midnight. This weekend FC will be starting a new series entitled CLUELESS- the promises of God. I am looking forward to this series as it will help me to discover the promises I have in God for myself and David.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: