Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What to do when you hit rock bottom?

Since God has directed me to be a humanitarian, and my heart of compassion is always alive, I had to take a friend out to dinner for one last time. I want to introduce you to my friend Bennot, he is 22, no parents, no siblings, no grandparents, no car, no job, no apt, and of course no money, but the two good things he has is God and his 4 year old son. I get Bennett, I understand him and I certainly can relate to him a little. I am so happy that the Navy accepted him and he is leaving this Thursday June 22. You might ask, why no life, well he has hit rock bottom, and he is ok with that, his faith has spurred me on to keeping on going, life is ok, and other people might have it a little bit worse off than what you think is devasting to you, but in Bennott mind, your life is just a walk in the park. I hugged him goodbye after hanging out with him for 5 hours and I told him, God is starting over with you, and you need to start a new life with Him and begin to make one for you and your son, from here on out Bennott, everything you do is for your son." Good Luck bro, I wish all the success in the world and I hope God will bring our paths back together.
living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: