Sunday, June 11, 2006

KK is getting older.

Big D and his best friend Aaron


This weekend my girl is celebrating her birthday and I was not sure where I was going to take the troops. It was 100' all weekend, and they just wanted to drink, and I knew I would be the DD. Karla and her friend Padma have never been down to Sundance Square in Downtown Ft.Worth. "You two have never been, Where are going there", I said. It was crazy and there was a jazz festival scheduled and of course no one told me when I was making the plans. We all got there around 11pm and each of the bars were packed so we ended up going to Bennigans, nothing new. We stayed there until 2am, and then went to a after hours party at a friends house.

Now if you want the gossip and all the juicy details of who puked 4 times, how many fights took place and who went wild, you will have to log on to my other web page, this is the "Christian one." I got home around 4 am and as I was walking into my apt. I kept on hearing these weird noises, ones that would never come from my apt. Next time, I want you to give me some sort of warning, like a sock on the door something, wow I didn't fall asleep until around 10am. You guessed it, not on this web page. Tonight is a very big game for the Dallas Mavs and I am hoping we can pull it off. So,if you are around the neighborhood, and have time, stop on by, you know we are watching the MAVS school the shack attack. U r going down, buddy. Peace

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: