Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can priest drink... The World Cup is On.

Well, growing up in a heavy catholic town of faith, I was always use to the men of the cloth not drinking, but I guess in today's culture, they can, they are, and boy can they "Get R Don". I have waited on a few of them. Most of the priest just walk up to the bar and look at me, and wait for me to ask them what they want for a drink, and usually I just say hello, and move on to another customer, and then they want to know when I am going to wait on them. Most of them are surprised to find out that the reason I don't ask them for a drink is because I tell them, "most people like you, I didn't think were allowed to drink", so I ask you, are they? I guess in Costa Rica, Brazil, and last but not least Mexico they are allowed.
One of my owners has played in a couple World Cup soccer games, and business has picked up and of course right now everybody is watching soccer for the us and "football" for the rest of the world.
living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course they can drink. Just like we are allowed to drink. Of course this is all in moderation. (like "we" always do.

S