Monday, June 19, 2006

Hang with the boys...

Well this is really getting exciting, however tonight's loss was a huge disappointment. I decided to show my love for some of the friends I have in my life. Afif, David and Donnie met at my house tonight at 5pm and we jumped into the car and headed downtown to a really nice steak house in the west end. Afif was really excited, so excited that he was leaning forward on his chair, and it gave way and he landed square on his ass, as the chair slid backwards a few feet. We all could not stop laughing so hard. We walked into the AAC for the "Mavs Watching party", they were really surprised and very appreciative of my kind gesture. We had great seats, but David talked us into going down closer to the floor for a better view. The last 5 minutes was so exciting that David was the first one to rip off his shirt, then Donnie, and a minute later Afif did as well, and they all were swing them in the air. I will save your fingers, hell no I did not even contemplate taking off my shirt, next year, my shirt will be coming off, along with my 50 pds that David has already helped me to lose.

Peace

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: