Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Did you survive 6-6-06??? GOT Mavs Mania??? When you know!?


Tuesday down here in Texas, people were going nuts trying to avoid letting there newborns not be blessed by entering the world on this evil day?? People not going out on the streets, looking over there shoulders, and avoiding the crowds. Give me a break people, but I guess you just never know.
People are going crazy considering they have not had an NBA experience like this in 25 years. I will be having my first ever NBA Mavs party at my apartment and the troops will be here, I hope they will bring the beer.
Probably for the last two months or so, I have been home sick. When you know something is going on back at home, but you are stuck here in Texas, and you are just out of the loop it gets very frustrating. I am not dumb, and I certainly have been around the block a few times over and over again. I love my friends so much, and soon I will have one more friend, in which right now, my stomach and soul is so excited, that it is literally killing me inside. I want so much to hug, kiss, and wrap my arms around my friends, but for right now, I can only sit back and laugh at the situation, because I know.
living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Where is the caption on this picture? Is one of these guys the one that works at your bar also?

S