Sunday, October 01, 2006

Back in the saddle again..

We flew back to Dallas Sunday night, Monday went back to work and every Monday I watch David play volleyball. He has been wanting me to come check things out at his church called Restoration Church and so Tuesday we went to the college and career group for a bible study, which was really good. Wednesday was checking out the youth group that he is a leader of, and Thursday was the stand prayer service that I went to by myself. Friday night was out with friends, Saturday was FC, and clean my car, wash clothes, clean apt and have some alone time. Sunday picked up David for church at 10am in which we were really late. Then I hung out with a new friend who is the senior pastors kid of Restoration Church that David had introduced me to a month ago. We went to dinner, and then threw the football around while talking with his parents, which are really cool parents for being pastors.
living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: