Thursday, October 12, 2006

Are you ready for Friday the 13th?

I have a really good friend who has had a really tough week, and has experienced an extreme amount of undue stress, from family, personal, and work. Most people don't get real concerned with tomorrows D-day, but I have friend who would really covet your prayers. He has the privilege of being a pallbearer of one of his past students who died earlier this week in Bellevue due to not wearing his helmet when he was skateboarding. I talked to my friend earlier in the week when he needed some encouragement. I also was a little down and wanted to receive my own encouragement, but he needed to just talk and release and I am glad that I could lend a listening ear. So tomorrow when you wake up and go about your day, say a prayer for my friend Shane around 10am. Life is about listening, caring, and supporting the ones who might need it.
living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: