Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Running 4th in the Nation... 20 weeks of....

For the 2nd year in a row Fellowshipchurch.com has ranked 4th in the 50 Most influential churches in the nation. This summer has and will be another hot summer line up, while Ed takes his yearly break during the summer months. Fathers Day weekend was a sucessfull Papa-Palooza for the family with thousands hanging out with the family on the campus. A couple of days ago the 4th of July was unfortunatley a wash with the weather and they had to move the events inside.

The last two weeks have been a little bit quietier around the home front. I have been keeping track for many weeks, and I have had someone or people over at my house, hanging out with friends in the metro, or someone visiting me every single day of the week. Basically what I am trying to tell you, I have not been alone by myself after work or on the weekend for more than 25 weeks straight. I am sure glad God has been developing patience in me. David, my new little brother is/has been gone these last two weeks, the week before last in Delaware at Phi Beta Kappa convention, and this weekend he is on the summer family vacation. Listen to that silence.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: