Sunday, July 16, 2006

Brothers visit the hiding place...Dallas Night Clubbing....

Well, this weekend was definitely an experience I need to talk about. So, if you are one of those straight laced d*** Christians, than you might be let down if you continue to read this. Thursday, night I was able to hangout with a really great friend of mine who is really enjoying hanging out with me, and vice versa. David has been asking for me to take him to my hiding place and go hiking on lake grapevine and we did just that. We started hanging out around 5:300pm with a quick bite at Red Robin, (I just love that place, and it was his first time) then off to lake grapevine around 7:30pish. We started a very in depth conversation about the passing of my mom and everything that I have had to deal with because of that. It was great 3 hour talk that lasted until 9pm when we realized we needed to get back, considering it was almost dark.

Friday we worked together, and Saturday night after work I went to have a few to many rum and cokes at Cool River with one of our cooks Pablo who is 38 yrs old. We quickly run to his house so he can change and then head over to one of his friends house for a Mexican birthday party for a 4 year old. I was the only gringo present, but they took really good car of me, and then he tricked me into going to this "new club" to check it out. It was called Chicas and Bonitas, lets just say we were out of there in one hour flat.

Donnie and David asked me if I would take them to their first club experience. I am the only one both of thier parents trust for all of us to hangout with, so we got to Club Uropa at 11pm. It is the only club that allows for 18-21 year olds to get into in Deep Ellum. It was funny hanging out with operations manager who is 50 and then us. David is definitely the leader of the group, and immediately was out on the dance floor macking with the honeys. He has some pretty big balls, he got shot down a few times, but towards the end, he was the chic magnet. Got to bed around 5am, David spent the night on my brand new futon, and then we went to Fellowship in the morning with another 2 hour in depth talk about his issues during lunch, and how he sees me in his life as a older brother, role model, and friend.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: