Monday, June 29, 2009

Im not 24 anymore...

Well, I def know how to party like a rock star, but I just can't hang like I use to. Im old and it just effects you different the older you get. So I always hang with either extreme older or young bucks that keep me on my feet. One of my friends at Starbucks, is who I have been hanging out with lately, hes just a great guy that puts off some good energy, that it's attractable. I have become friends with his extrmemly nice looking ex-model roommate who is def more my type of style for a friendship. We are alike in some things. One he is straight, fit, athletic and def likes sports like I do and has a business mind. The only down fall is, he's a jew, and not any jew....but JEWISH. I mean this guy is so cheap, and knows it, thats its just so funny. He has a really hot girlfriend that works for Captain Morgan @ Wrigley field, or where ever she is contracted out at. She has a great attitude on life and loves to laugh and have a good time.

Now your prolly asking me what is the problem well my sb friend is one true fag. We make each other laugh and thats always a good thing, but we just don't have alot in common. It kinda sucks cause Bruce works in the middle of the night as a stock broker for the Asian markets, so it makes it hard. Im just trying to increase my friendship base. I like big e, but he is a really selfish person, that only looks out for himself, which can be sometimes bad.

Friday night I headed over to b&e's place for a lil bbqing chicken, throwing the football, drinking and chilling. My sb partner and I were suppose to open our own stores, and I left their house at 130am, I was suppose to be gone by 10pm. Well bruces girl came over and we started chillling and realized we have to go to bed when we looked at the time @ 1am... Well I lost my bus pass at the bank and we looked all over for it, until when I got home @ 150am that I realized where it was.

Up for work 1 hour later to do a full day at my saturday starbucks in the Streeterville neighborhood. It was a very rough day. I tried to take a nap after work, but peeps kept calling me. Bruce hit me up to play tennis, and so I was off to Montrose with him to play. The last time I kinda played was 4 years ago. Were both are at the same skill level...beginner. Were gonna start playing more often.
Went back home and begun the party again by drinking, chilling, playing the wii and just us all having a good time. I left about 1030pm cause they were going to different parties and I was going home.

Well I got home and my friend called me and said, "if this is the one time you want to come meet me and I can't tell you why, you just need to trust me, this is the time." So I traveled to Halstead and North Ave to Parrots pool hall & bar and walked into a private party for friends, family and the BMX Dew tour that was having their first weekend tour wrap up party. It was right up my alley, tats, piercing, alot of wild boys and girls and I met a good friend that I talked to until about 3am, where we took the party else where...not sure why his girl didnt want to come, but she wouldnt of hung with us men anyway. ha

Well I never got any sleep, started running errands around 9am from just getting back and got ready to head to Pride. I was meeting one of my besties from Omaha Geoff. We had front row baracade spots at the middle of the parade. ONE hot mess we were. After the parade we met his friend and went out for more drinks...in which I had never stopped from sat @ 5pm. I've got issues'. I went to b&e 's place in lakeview and kept on partying until I gave up the ghost at 8pm and passed out.
Today as I write this to you, I realize im so stinking sore and Im just not like bruce & ernie not 26 years old anymore...
WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: