Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not a good week for celebrities...

Im just beside myself with this week of celebrity deaths right now. Ed McMahon was a lil shocking, then Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson absolutely rocked my world. I was taking
a nap, and my cell' just started ringing and texting like crazy. I turned on the news and google and my heart sank.

Im sure people will laugh at me, but I remember the first place, time, who I was with when I heard Thriller and it was with my nanny. She introduced me to the "King of Pop" I was in love
ever since. I just think that its crazy that they really do die in 3's. My night was just filled with raw emotions of talking to people. So I wake up and its all over the tv, newspapers and it's all what people are talking about.
Im getting ready for a big weekend with the BMX Dew Tour, the 2nd half of the Cross Town Classic, Tast of Chicago, and the Chicago Pride Parade. Loaded weekend...Im ready

WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: