Monday, December 11, 2006

Pearl Jam visits FC... A new past time sport

This weekend at FC was amazing, Ed did a salvation message with video from one of his hunting trips to Andros Island. He did his message from the inside of a really nice fishing boat they brought out on stage. The opening song was "Life Wasted" by Pearl Jam. After the message he had an invitation for everybody who said the prayer and accepted Christ into their heart to come to the front and talk with someone. The first service must have had at least 150 people come down, it was awesome.

After the service David called to find out where I was and I met him and Joshua at the tennis courts for a quick game. We drove back to his house to change, swung over to my house to cook some food and wait for Skittlez to call so we could go meet him. David and I are starting a new sport, it is boxing, of course with full protective gear, but I will be kicking his ass in. Us 4 head over to this park at 11pm and begin to box. David and I have never, so we decided that it will be a real light match just to see how it goes. Well if you know me, about 30 sec. in I popped right into the mouth and cut his lip open, and the rest of the fight was not so light. It was really fun and we are going to be doing it 1 a week, just to get our frustrations out. This week will be kind of hard because it is the passing week of my mother and her birthday. I will end with that..

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: