Sunday, January 08, 2012

a good start to a new year...2012

I have decided to make 2012 a year of me. I am going to Celebrate my life, my amazing clay pot is not so dried up. I'm still ply able, and am always seeking to now really concentrate on focusing on Randall this year by soaking up the people that I pray God will put purposefully onto my path of life to learn from, grow with and share community.

Week one has been good. I worked a full 4o hour week. I spent a lot of time listening to good music, planning out this year, working on my meal plan and started implementing it into my
life. I think that I'm gonna have to cut away some people who I thought were my friends and I really honestly see no contributing factor on their side. Sorry but I'm moving on.

A year ago I would not be on this computer, life was horrible at the first week of 2011.
Christmas day of 2011 I decided its gonna be my best year ever...it was my worst.
I will no longer entertain the thought that you could be more of a buddy to me when
people will take advantage of good hearted person right behind their back.

This year, I have gotten up before my alarm clock, fixed breakfast before my work, (which is not ever happened). So just the last two days Ive had 2 people ask me," So why are you so happy, Cheery, and so up & ready to go at 5am?" My immediate answer was "I'm alive, I have hope, and I have over come one hell of battle to see the light of day in 2012." I'm blessed by God"
And then my customer said, "well I guess you just took care of me not having to go to church after that. I'm def glad your alive and serving me my coffee. I look forward to you specifically make my day better." Literally my breathe gasped as I thanked him w/tearful eyes. In my mind I realize Ive overcome alot. That customer made my day. I thought to mysef all the tears, doctor visits, medications I take, hard ache this world deals me....it was worth it, it was so worth it. The best part about that...I couldn't of done it with out my friends who are my true family.
I honestly did not dream I would see 2012. I never thought I would make this far after the road I have traveled down these past 4 years. This last past year was my rock bottom and now I'm climbing, striving, and surviving.

8 comments:

123 said...


Red Bottom Shoes That bureau that you get the ancient accessory and get to chafe them way afore the others akin apperceive of their existence.The discount red bottom shoes ancient bird consistently catches the adulterated and so be it in the case of shoes too.You will accretion yourself acid the complete best.These shoes,the Christian Louboutin Shoes,will accede you to accompany the complete actualization trends in your wardrobe.Christian accordance of adapted red on the bottom of shoes contrasts of colors and designs will be able to be played to the optimum levels.The claimed draft created with the adapted accessories will ensure that you are on the top red bottoms shoes for cheap of the lot of bodies with affiliated actualization trends.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bali car transport said...

nuce info

Nusa dua restaurant said...

i like this blog

Home balinese traditional said...

bagus blognya

bali cheap trip said...

good blog

bali cheap travel said...

nice info

balidogen said...

balinese life culture
bali volcano tour
bali tour travel
bali car rental service
bali car service
bali car hire service
sewa kereta di bali
sewa mobil di bali
bali wisata murah
bali seo
bali web design
jasa toko online bali