Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all even 2 that cat...







well I'm at home this holiday season to a sick and close to death family cat. My dog does get a lil hyper, but she soon calms down. Never the less, I'm in Chicago and my 2 sisters and Debra's family is chilling together in Kenosha. I'm going to my store managers house for dinner, yes I feel like a loser. Katrina my friend and personal assistant is on vaca till Sunday in Virginia, (she has pointed out, not where the rednecks live.)and I'm holding down the fort on the North side. I will post more later, but as for right now, have a Merry Christmas and now your blessed if your with family. I know I am, the one that will never fail me...my dog Harley Daniel. Peace















WillowCreek.org Facebook myspace.com/randypaulthompson

No comments: