Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday and Easter weekend in the south

a huge cold front came in last night and it is a bit nippy. Easter weekend will be a bit chilly, and I know there are forecasting ran for Sunday morning, Hopefully it will pass so all the church's who have planned for a sunrise service can still do it.
People have emailed me and really want to know if I enhanced my picture on my myspace account and the answer is no. I really look that good, kids and yes the wait is melting off. Check it out for yourself if you want.http://www.myspace.com/randypaulthompson

Looking forward to having a few friends from Omaha come and visit me, you can check out my calendar of events in my life on the front of my blog spot, or check them it out here.
Tomorrow night at 5pm, I am going to just one of Fellowshipchurch.com's 17 Easter services around the metroplex. Enjoy the weekend and have a happy Easter!!
living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: