Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fools weekend download...

was a little uneventful, but still drama free.I'm trying to move beyond two people that were in my life, but are no longer. How does one do that? Better question how does that person go to sleep at night knowing that he is a fake, lying deceptive, manipulating bastard that only cares for himself. I guess the guilt will eat him alive. I am over past relationships, but the memories still haunt me. Does anybody have a way to get rid a manager, but not fire them, so they can't collect unemployment. Pass on the info.

This weekend at Fellowship it was supposed to be Ed Young Sr. and Ed Jr decided to do a remake version from 3 months ago as a Easter plug to invite our friends and family. Saturday night 2 friends and I went to an arena football game, that was really fun, came back to my place and chilled and threw the football.

The count down has begun, nine days till the gang is all here.

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE GARAGE WITH YOU..... IT HAS BEEN TO LONG!

6 DAYS, BIAAATC.