Sunday, September 10, 2006

Who visited Fellowship? Heading north. Stretched Summer

Summer is over, fall is in the air, college and NFL football has started and the Huskers have been kicking some ass out on green turf. This was a excellent summer for me, lots of growing and stretching. I am trying to get a hold of a computer guy to try and show me how to upload pics into my computer and transfer them from Beta to something else. I have not done this obviously. Sorry to all of my friends who want to see better pics of my friend David Thompson aka my new little bro. I am working on it.

I was talking to a friend on the phone and they asked me if I had the summer to do over, would I ask God to rewind time and do it all over again. I wouldn't, except for my friends suicide attempt in my appt. That part I would like to not do over. God removed a good friend from my life and brought in a an awesome man of God, that continues to challenge me in my view, stants, and relationship towards my God. David always wants me to think in the present and not in the past, only because he says then will I (RANDLL) keep moving towards my future. If you want to hear something really funny, he wants to have a double wedding in about 4 years, he knows God is saving an awesome woman of God for me to get married and both of our kids can play together. I am not sure about the kids part, my heart is slowly being open to think about marriage. In my mind, yuck, but hey it might be worth a shot, if God brings in the right woman.

This weekend was the series wrap up for Clueless, the worship team sang back to back opening numbers of The Fray with "Over my Head", and "Sending out a SOS" by the Police. They also intermingled (between each worship song), an excerpt of a pre-taped group discussion of how to get back into the boat of life, with God rowing the boat with-in their own personal lives while in ministry. The message was reminding us to try and look at our own life and see what stumps have entangled us and our spiritual life, and how not to get stuck in the sea of not moving in God's direction. It was an awesome service.

David and I getting ready to head north to Minneapolis to a Tequila Conference at Le Cordon Bleu in Dinkytown near the Uof M. If you are in the area and would like to see us in the evenings, that would be awesome. I am going to try and take some time to visit my sister once or twice, but I know her time is always jam packed. We will be there Thursday Sept 21 at 1030am arrival on Northwest Airlines and depart at 530pm on Sunday Sept 24. DROP me a line, and lest hook up.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: