Thursday, September 14, 2006

Are you ready for a SEXUAL REVOLUTION??

Whether you are married or single, a parent or not, this powerful teaching promises to revolutionize your perspective on sex and bring a new level of understanding to your life. This I think will be an awesome opportunity to bring someone to church if they are just kicking the tires of Christianity or seeking out God in a new way. You won't want to miss a Fellowship worship experience, it's like no other.

This weekend David, Donnie, and I are going to a Grapevine high school football game, if you are not familiar with fall events, you put a high school game on your Friday night calendar of events. Texas high school football is a big deal. I am close to finishing my apt, I bought a futon mattress, a computer desk, picking out my flat screen HD tv, and a new stack able washer and dryer this weekend. I found out that one of my best friends Matthew Smith is possibly coming to visit me in early October. This summer is not over, but we had over 45 days straight of 100' degrees and over in a row. It sucked, but the cool down has begun.

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The question is - are YOU ready for a SEXUAL REVOLUTION? I was just reading through your newsletters. I called you back finally... Call me!

se7en