Monday, February 19, 2007

Where have I been???

That is a really good question many people ask, but only few will ever know the answer?. Its hard to see life through eyes that might be a little blurred. I have been gone for a while, but I am back and gaining strength. God leads us through valleys and mountains. I am praying that it will seem like more mountains will come my way, but the valleys have been also a good learning lab and honestly a true blessing in disguise.

I know this will be a shock to most people, but I have been in a psychiatric hospital for a while, due to overwhelming life circumstances that have deemed me to check my self in and get help. It was not easy, but with the support of many friends and family behind me, it made it a lot easier. I was very thankful for all the many people who came and visited me while I was there, and made my day go a lot faster waiting for that 6pm hour each evening to come so quick with anticipation of who was out there to visit me.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: