Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving... My life has been blessed


Wow, can you believe that this weekend I will celebrating so many different things. Unfortunately this the last weekend that I saw my mom alive. I miss her terribly, but I know God and my mom have been guiding my paths.
This weekend I also will be celebrating my realization of my need to put my faith in God. He has created me for a purpose, and the road has been a complete joy with a few bumps along the way. I know I am supposed to be here, and being an impact in people that Jesus puts into my path.
Lastly, I will be celebrating my 4 year anniversary of coming to Texas and being apart of one of greatest churches in America. Fellowship Church remains in a place that only other churches dream of getting to. They refuse to stand still, not to be boring and always tell the truth in a compelling and creative way. Last weekend the Fray "Save a Life" was sung for the offertory song before the message.
God continues to put people in my life, one that I am so most grateful for is my new little brother David Thompson (picture above.). Yea we both laugh that God has crossed each others paths, but we both know that God wants us chilling together. That is for sure. Please pray for me and my friend David. God has been really working on the both us individually, and this week has been no exception. These past few nights we have been up praying, encouraging each other, and crying out that God will not stop with what He has been doing in the both of us until the 4am hours of the morning. Some things require sacrifice, and this kid is no exception. He has been hurt too many times and I refuse to be another person that hurts his soul.
Him and his parents individually invited me over to celebrate Thanksgiving with them, since I now am part of their Thompson family. They know it is a hard but exciting holiday and they want to be an extended family that have already shown me lots of love and support.
***FOR MORE ON ME CHECKOUT www.myspace.com/randypaulthompson *****
living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: